Instructions to apply to the International Program at EMBA Consortium:
• Do not send your preferences before receiving instructions from your Program Manager. Submissions not meeting these guidelines will be discarded automatically.
• You need to rate your preferences; 50 points is the maximum possible value for any site, and 5 points the minimum valid bid.
• You can leave up to four blank options, effectively bidding “0” and indicating you would not want to attend any of these schools under any circumstances.
• The total value of all your bids should be exactly 100.
• A submit button will be shown when all the requirements have been met.
Please select your school and submit your preferences, following instructions sent by your Program Manager. Any submission before the starting date will be automatically discarded.